- Published on
Codeium in Jupyter Notebooks
- Written by
- Codeium Team
Starting today, all developers can get free AI powered code completion in Jupyter notebooks by using Codeium.
The above video is displayed in realtime, with no fastforwarding, editing, or other special demo logic. As demonstrated, Codeium:
- generates both code and comments/docstrings
- provides both single and multi line completions, eliminating time spent on boilerplate
- has knowledge of common packages and APIs
- understands the context, syntax, and naming of existing code
- is lightning fast due to cutting edge ML serving infrastructure
Codeium is the only AI autocomplete product that works for standalone Jupyter notebooks. Try Codeium without any installation in our web Playground, or just click below to download the free extension and get set up in less than two minutes:
Codeium can also be used in multiple popular standalone IDEs (as well as notebooks launched within IDEs). To see all options and installation instructions, visit our Download page.